Error when trying to add information in the Shop page....

Hi, I've set up my shop and have products for sale but there are a number of issues finalising the Shop page.  I hope someone can help me please.....

If I try to add information such as logo, faircoin address or business address I get the error message 

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Partner, Operation: write)

Jo Salter
Jo Salter
| 3 1 1
Asked on 6/15/18, 4:50 PM
vote

Hi Jo, I'm sorry I only just saw this message! It seems a configuration choice was missing I have now corrected it so your shop should work. If you have any more trouble don't hesitate to contact us. Sorry about the mishap! It was probably missed when setting up the shop.

Ale Fernandez
Ale Fernandez
| 4 1 2
Answered on 6/18/18, 4:39 PM
vote

Thanks so much Ale, seems to be working fine now.

Jo Salter
on 6/19/18, 9:07 AM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Create a topic

Keep me informed

About This Forum

Please use this forum to ask questions, make proposals and to learn how to use fairmarket.

Feel free to share your knowledge here too, to make things easy for everyone

Read Guidelines

Question tools

13 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/15/18, 4:50 PM
Seen: 1682 times
Last updated: 6/18/18, 4:41 PM